Terms of Service
Last Updated : October 22nd, 2008
Classic Informatics Private Limited ("CIPL"), provides you Winkbill and it’s related services subject to your agreement with terms and conditions ("Terms Of Services"). Before accessing or using any part of the website, you must read it carefully and agree to be bound by our Terms of Services.
Classic Informatics Private Limited reserves the rights to change or modify any of the terms of conditions ("Terms of Services") without any notice. Any new updates augment to our current services shall be subject to our Terms of Services. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You should not try to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Any sort of violation to our Terms of Services will result in termination of your account. Any questions related to the Terms of Services please feel free to contact support@Winkbill.com
General Account Security Terms
- User of Winkbill must be 13 years or older to use the services.
- Registered account must belong to humans. Bots, programs or any other automated sign-ups aren’t permitted
- While registering your account with Winkbill you must provide your legal account information such as Legal full name, a valid e-mail address and complete information as prompted to you in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping the privacy and your account login information secure. Classic Informatics Private Limited will not be held liable for any kind of damage or loss which might have occurred due to your failure towards the secure maintenance of your account and password.
- Not more than one person can maintain more than one free account.
Payment Terms, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit is required for all paying accounts of Winkbill.
- For creating a free account, credit card is not required at all.
- If you initially signup for Silver, Gold or Platinum account then in that case the service is billed in advance on monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds made should you not use the service during a period of time when your account is open.
- Downgrading your services of Winkbill may cause the loss of content, features or capacity of your account. Classic Informatics Private Limited shall not be liable for any such loss.
- Upgrading from your free account to any of our paying accounts will require a valid credit card and subsequently will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Copyright Terms and Ownership
- Classic Informatics Private Limited claims no intellectual property rights over the content/material you upload or provide to the service. However, by publically using the service to send your content, you agree to allow the others to view and share your account.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time you want.
- If you cancel the service before the 30 day of your current paid month then in that case you will not be charged anything and your cancellation will take effect immediately.
- Your account and all its content will get removed from our database immediately upon your cancellation of the services
- Cancellation to your service must be done within the service itself. Classic Informatics Private Limited will not entertain any request made through e-mail, telephone or written requests.
- Classic Informatics Private Limited owns complete rights to suspend or deactivate your account at any time for any reasons. Such terminations of the services will results to deletion of your account and forfeiture of all content in your account.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk, including any content or functionality contained within it. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with nor representations or warranties of any kind.
- You must not resell, duplicate or exploit any part of the services without an approved permission of Classic Informatics Private Limited.
- The service may not be used to upload, post , store or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- Classic Informatics Private Limited has full rights to remove accounts and its contents if found as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or has violate these Terms of Services or party’s intellectual property.
- You may not user the service to transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Classic Informatics Private Limited does not provide any kind of warranties regarding
Meet your requirement or your satisfaction with the services
Your ability to use the services
Bugs or error in the service will be corrected
- You understand that the service used for the technical processing and transmission of your content, including your invoice and payment reminders may be transferred encrypted over various networks
- 24X7 technical support is available both for the free and paid subscribers but only via e-mail. Any questions regarding Term of Services please feel free to contact to support@Winkbill.com